Applications are invited from Indian citizens in the prescribed Format for filling up the post of
Registrar (Administration) in IGNOU at its Headquarters, New Delhi.
|Name of the post||Registrar (Administration)|
PB-IV : 37400 – 67000 with
Grade Pay of ` 10000/-
|Upper Age Limit||57 years|
|No. of post||01|
|Experience||15 years as Assistant Professor|
1) For the post of Registrar, the minimum requirement of 55% will not be
insisted upon for the existing incumbents who are already in the University
2) Relaxation of 5% of marks at the Master’s level will be given for the SC/ST category.
1) Managing the administrative affairs of a mega Open University.
2) Liaisoning with different Institutions like UGC, other State Open Universities, educational Institutions like NCTE, AICTE, MHRD etc.
3) Performing all functions as may be specified in Statutes, Ordinances,
Regulations and as required from time to time by the Board of Management
Application Form (duly filled-in) together with copies of testimonials in support of their claim relating to qualifications, experience, caste, age etc. duly self attested should be sent to
The Assistant Registrar (Recruitment),
Block 7, Room No.13,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
New Delhi 110068
on or before 04.10.2013. The candidate should mention “Application for the post of Registrar (Admin)”, in bold letters on top of the envelope.