how to change address on voter id card, DOB, name, photo, proof change voter id in Chennai, tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, National Capital Territory of Delhi and Puducherry. The election commission’s voter id address change online or election commission’s following instructions. what are the proof to submit in election commission office and online. is given the below details
How to Change Address on Voter ID Card
To change name, address and photo on the voter ID card follow the following process.
1.Take Passport size photo copy 2 no’s
2. Take photo copy of proof and present address Xerox copy and original i.e.
Rental agreement deed,
Bank Pass Book,
Driving License and Affidavit etc..
3. Contact BLO/AERO/ERO of the residential area. These people usually sit in District. Secretariat / Election offices. The name and address and phone numbers of these can also be found from website.
4. Complete form no.
a.8A (Inclusion of name in electoral rolls)
5. If the individual holds Voter card (EPIC- Elector’s Photo Id Card) ,a photocopy of that has to be taken.
6. Do not forget to carry originals for verification purposes.
and obtain a receipt of the application.
As per election commission’s following instructions, one does not have to get his name deleted from the earlier assembly constituency by themselves; this part is to be done by the officials. After the entire process the voter id card will be given to the individual in a few days.
Incoming search terms:
- voter id address change online
- voter id correction online
- voter id name change
- how to change address in voter id online
- change of address in voter id card online