web analytics
Home / Uncategorized / How to Adding a new Baby name added in ration card

How to Adding a new Baby name added in ration card

Adding a new name in a family Ration Card for following  Procedures and situations:

• After the marriage of a new couple and new born baby

Baby name added in ration card :

  1. A person needs to go to the district collector office.
  2. To find the food and commodities section there.
  3. Approach for a new Ration Card in the name of the new born baby.
  4. we Collect the application form.
  5. Fill up the form properly with the name of the new baby.
  6. Specify the relationship as applicable.
  7. Given The Baby birth certificate all shout add is importuned

 Once the above mentioned steps are done, the person needs to submit the application with the proper documentation.

The required documents are mentioned below steps :

  1. Xerox Copies of birth certificate of the applicant child
  2. Your marriage certificate
  3. You and your husband/wife’s ration card(parents of the applicant child)
  4. Deletion certificate of your ration card from your parents’ family(if it exist in a separate family ration card)

After submitting all of these documents and application form it should take normally two weeks or less than two months to serve you a new ration card in name of your new born baby.

Incoming search terms:

One comment

  1. Good write-up. I definitely appreciate this website. Keep it up!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *